Finger Pulse Oximeter & Heart Rate!
100% Money Back
FINGER PULSE OXIMETER & HEART RATE!
- The pulsing blood oxygen monitor is easy to use and completely pain-free.
- Simply clip to your fingertip, the Oximeter emits two rays of light with different wavelengths to measure your arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate.
- This medically certified technique can be used to detect underlying illnesses such as cardiac insufficiency, respiratory diseases, asthma or even heart failure.
- Also suitable whilst taking part in sports at high altitude, you can keep it close to hand wherever you go.
- Large colour display.
- Accessory List: product, strap & belt pouch, batteries & instruction booklet
- Depth: 32 MM
- Height: 61 MM
- Width: 36 MM
- Power Type: Battery
- Quick and easy measuring of arterial oxygen saturation, heart rate and perfusion index
- Perfect for those at risk of heart failure, COPD and bronchial asthma
- Suitable for high-altitude sports
- Colour display with adjustable brightness
- Graphic pulse display
- Small and light-weight
- Automatic switch-off function
- Battery operated with low battery indicator.
This tab is shared over all products.