4 in 1 USB 2.0 Micro Hub Adapter Cable
4 in 1 USB 2.0 Micro USB Hub Adapter Cable
1) High-Speed USB 2.0 ports
2) Just Plug and play installation when using USB hub
3) Support USB 1.1, compatible with USB2.0, high speed
4) Fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
5) Backwards compatible with USB 1.1
6) USB 2.0 device rate up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
7) USB 1.1 device rate up to 12 Mbps data transfer rate
8) Capability: ACPI, OHCI and EHCI compliant
9) 4 ports USB hub Support Operation System: Windows 7/98/ 98SE/ Vista/ ME/ 2000 / XP/ Mac OS X9.0 and Linux 2.4 later version.
10) Connects to scanners, printers, digital cameras, camcorders, speakers, mice, keyboard, external drives, MP3 players and more!
product looks good, and works fine, but gets hot even without conecting anything to the ports.
This is great for the price and it works well.
Got one of these to test out and loved it so much I returned my name brand version of it. This has so many more features and beats out on price. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and likely using this as a gift idea as well.
I bring this adapter to and from work and have found it so easy to transport because it is the perfect size. It fits into my small purse so easily. I need to bring it back and forth from work because I am constantly using it both at home and work, that is how much I love it
I mainly use it with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone and have had it connected simultaneously to a USB 3 external hard drive, a USB keyboard, a USB mouse, and an HDMI monitor (24 in 1920 x 1080) with the main USB-C connector attached to my phone. At the same time I charged my phone using the power delivery USB-C port on the adapter. And everything works together without a hitch.
I've also connected it to my laptop and an HDMI monitor and tried the SD card slot and the microSD card slot. All worked fine.
If you need the flexibility these ports deliver, I highly recommend this USB-C adapter!
This tab is shared over all products.